Notre Dame College of Ohio
Private Student Loans
Notre Dame College of Ohio
Pupils at Notre Dame College of Ohio are eligible for private student loans offered by cuStudentLoans. A representative in your schools financial aid office can aid you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply.Start your loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Notre Dame College of Ohio here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Notre Dame College of Ohio
Once a student has depleted all other financial aid options, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to assist students to pay for the costs necessary for their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. Notre Dame College of Ohio is not a provider of private student loans, and the facts found here are not regarded as an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Notre Dame College of Ohio can come in an array of types. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. Also, there may also be private student loans provided by private lenders. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to help pay for the financial obligation of being a student at a university such as Notre Dame College of Ohio.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan subsequently following having explored and depleted all federal aid, grants and scholarship alternatives. It is always significant to go over any fine print and make sense of your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!