Northwestern Michigan College
Private Student Loans
Northwestern Michigan College
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit offering private student loans to enrollees enrolled at Northwestern Michigan College. A counselor in your schools financial aid office can assist you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply.Start your loan application for a private student loan to become a student at Northwestern Michigan College here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Northwestern Michigan College
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses once all other financial aid has been used up. Tuition, books, and living costs be among expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the information provided here, and Northwestern Michigan College does not itself supply private student loans.
A student loan to learn at Northwestern Michigan College can come in an array of forms. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. Private organizations may also make available private student loans. The expenses of attending Northwestern Michigan College are often covered by using together private and federal student loans.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan once you have explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. Making sense of your commitment by looking over documents thoroughly is a necessity.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.