North Central State College
Private Student Loans
North Central State College
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to enrollees pursuing degrees at North Central State College. The financial aid officer at North Central State College can assist in supplying facts connected to the types of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be eligible.begin your application for a private student loan to study at North Central State College here.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending North Central State College
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been depleted. Other funds needed not fully covered by financial aid could include books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. North Central State College does not supply or make private student loans, and the data provided herein should not be considered to be a promotion of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to study at North Central State College can come in a variety of forms. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. Private organizations may also issue private student loans. Federal and private student loans are often used in combination with one another to pay for the expenses of attending North Central State College.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. We also request you to review your rights and obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.