Nevada State College
Private Student Loans
Nevada State College
Students at Nevada State College are suited for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid officer at Nevada State College can assist in supplying resources related to the types of financial aid available, in addition to private student loans for which you may be suited. Here you can kick off the application for a private student loan to study at Nevada State College. Nevada State College’s private student loans are accessible to apply for at this location.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Nevada State College
Excess college costs not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans supplied by private lenders. These costs could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses. Nevada State College is not a supplier of private student loans, and the facts found here are not meant to be an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
To study at Nevada State College, a student can look for financial aid in many different types. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial lenders. The financial obligations of attending Nevada State College are sometimes covered by combining private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should start after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. We also request you to review your rights and responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!