Muskegon Community College
Private Student Loans
Muskegon Community College
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to students pursuing degrees at Muskegon Community College. A financial aid counselor at Muskegon Community College can assist you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be suited for. Here you can start the application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at Muskegon Community College. Muskegon Community College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for on this page.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Muskegon Community College
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been exhausted. These costs could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. Muskegon Community College is not a lender of private student loans, and the data found here are not intended to be an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Muskegon Community College can come in many different options. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. Likewise, there may also be private student loans offered by private organizations. Federal and private student loans are often used together with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Muskegon Community College.
The private student loan application process should start after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. We also encourage you to review your rights and duties.