Mount Carmel College of Nursing
Private Student Loans
Mount Carmel College of Nursing
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization offering private student loans to pupils enrolled at Mount Carmel College of Nursing. A financial aid representative at Mount Carmel College of Nursing can aid you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be eligible for. Here you can start the application for a private student loan to become a student at Mount Carmel College of Nursing. Mount Carmel College of Nursing’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for at this location.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Mount Carmel College of Nursing
Once a student has used up all other financial aid options, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to help students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. These expenses could include tuition, books, housing, and on occasion living expenses. Mount Carmel College of Nursing is not a lender of private student loans, and the data found here are not regarded as an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to learn at Mount Carmel College of Nursing can come in many different types. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. Private lenders may also issue private student loans. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used together with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Mount Carmel College of Nursing.
It is significant to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. We also implore you to review your rights and responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.