Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans offers private student loans to students attending classes at Mills College. A counselor in your schools financial aid department can assist you to identify all financial aid within reach to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can kick off the application for a private student loan to study at Mills College. Mills College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for on this page.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Mills College
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses once all other financial aid has been exhausted. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. Mills College is not a lender of private student loans, and the facts found here are not intended to be an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid offered to students wishing to study at Mills College. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are issued by private financial lenders. Federal and private student loans are sometimes put together to help pay for the financial obligation of studying at a university such as Mills College.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. We also request you to review your rights and obligations.