Private Student Loans
Students at Mills College are suited for private student loans offered by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid representative at Mills College can assist in furnishing facts connected to the sorts of financial aid available, in addition to private student loans for which you may be suited. Here you can kick off the application for a private student loan to study at Mills College. Mills College’s private student loans are available to apply for here.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Mills College
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses once all other financial aid has been exhausted. Other expenses not fully provided by financial aid could include books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Mills College does not offer or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be considered to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
To learn at Mills College, a student can look for financial aid in many different forms. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. Private institutions may also provide private student loans. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used in conjunction with one another to pay for the expenses of attending Mills College.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan subsequently following having explored and exhausted all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. It is always important to go over any fine print and realise your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.