Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization lending private student loans to pupils enrolled at Merrimack College. A financial aid counselor at Merrimack College can assist you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be suited for. Here you can kick off the loan application for a private student loan to study at Merrimack College. Merrimack College’s private student loans are available to apply for on this page.
Initiate your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Merrimack College
Once a student has used up all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to aid students to pay for the costs necessary for their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may be included in expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the points provided here, and Merrimack College does not itself offer private student loans.
To study at Merrimack College, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different options. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans through the Direct Student Loans program. Private lenders may also make available private student loans. Federal and private student loans are often put together to assist to pay for the financial obligation of studying at a university such as Merrimack College.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. We also encourage you to review your rights and duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!