Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization contributing private student loans to enrollees enrolled at Merrimack College. A counselor in your schools financial aid office can assist you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can begin the application for a private student loan to become a student at Merrimack College. Merrimack College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for at this location.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Merrimack College
Once a student has used up all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to aid students to pay for the costs of their education. Other costs not fully provided by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Merrimack College is not a lender of private student loans, and the information found here are not meant to be an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to learn at Merrimack College can come in an array of types. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. Private lenders may also provide private student loans. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to assist to pay for the financial responsibility of being a student at a university such as Merrimack College.
It is important to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. We also request you to review your rights and responsibilities.