Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to pupils attending classes at McMurry University. The financial aid counselor at McMurry University can aid in supplying facts connected to the kinds of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be qualified.begin your application for a private student loan to study at McMurry University here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending McMurry University
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been exhausted. These expenses could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and sometimes living expenses. McMurry University does not provide or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be seen to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid available to students wishing to educate themselves at McMurry University. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are distributed by private financial institutions. The financial obligations of attending McMurry University are sometimes covered through a combination of private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should start after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. It is always significant to go over any fine print and understand your responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!