Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization offering private student loans to enrollees enrolled at McMurry University. A counselor in your schools financial aid building can assist you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in combination with possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can start the application for a private student loan to become a student at McMurry University. McMurry University’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for on this page.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending McMurry University
Excess college expenses not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. Other costs not fully paid in full by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the points provided here, and McMurry University does not itself offer private student loans.
There are many options for financial aid offered to students wishing to educate themselves at McMurry University. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. Private organizations may also issue private student loans. The costs of attending McMurry University are often covered by combining private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should start after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. Realizing your commitment by reviewing documents entirely is a necessity.