Private Student Loans
Enrollees at Marymount College are qualified for private student loans issued by cuStudentLoans. A financial aid officer at Marymount College can assist you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be qualified for.Start your application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at Marymount College here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Marymount College
Additional college costs not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. These costs could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and on occasion living expenses. Marymount College is not a lender of private student loans, and the information found here are not intended to be an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
There are many types of financial aid available to students wishing to educate themselves at Marymount College. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. In addition, there may also be private student loans offered by private lenders. The expenses of attending Marymount College are sometimes covered by combining private and federal student loans.
Remember, it is more desirable to apply for a private student loan subsequently following having explored and exhausted all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. We also request you to review your rights and duties.