Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to students studying at Marist College. The financial aid counselor at Marist College can assist in supplying facts related to the sorts of financial aid available, in addition to private student loans for which you may be qualified. Here you can start the loan application for a private student loan to study at Marist College. Marist College’s private student loans are available to apply for at this location.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Marist College
Extra college funds needed not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans supplied by private lenders. These expenses could involve tuition, books, housing, and on occasion living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the points provided here, and Marist College does not itself supply private student loans.
To study at Marist College, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different options. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. Private organizations may also issue private student loans. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used in conjunction with one another to pay for the costs of attending Marist College.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. Realizing your commitment by reviewing documents entirely is a necessity.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.