Private Student Loans
Pupils at MacMurray College are suited for private student loans issued by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid officer at MacMurray College can help in supplying facts connected to the kinds of financial aid available, in addition to private student loans for which you may be suited. Here you can kick off the application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at MacMurray College. MacMurray College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for at this location.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending MacMurray College
Extra college funds needed not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Other funds needed not fully covered by financial aid could include books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. MacMurray College does not supply or make private student loans, and the information provided herein should not be regarded to be a promotion of cuStudentLoans.
There are many options for financial aid offered to students wishing to learn at MacMurray College. The U.S. Education Department offers government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are issued by private financial organizations. The expenses of attending MacMurray College are sometimes covered by using together private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. It is always crucial to go over any fine print and make sense of your obligations.