Private Student Loans
Pupils at MacMurray College are qualified for private student loans issued by cuStudentLoans. A financial aid counselor at MacMurray College can assist you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be qualified for. Here you can start the application process for a private student loan to become a student at MacMurray College. MacMurray College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for here.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending MacMurray College
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses once all other financial aid has been depleted. Other funds needed not fully paid in full by financial aid could include books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the information provided here, and MacMurray College does not itself provide private student loans.
There are many types of financial aid accessible by students wishing to study at MacMurray College. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial lenders. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used in conjunction with one another to pay for the expenses of attending MacMurray College.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan once you have explored and depleted all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. We also implore you to review your rights and responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!