Life Pacific College
Private Student Loans
Life Pacific College
Pupils at Life Pacific College are qualified for private student loans offered by cuStudentLoans. A counselor in your schools financial aid department can help you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply.kick off your application for a private student loan to become a student at Life Pacific College here.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Life Pacific College
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been exhausted. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. Life Pacific College does not offer or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be considered to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
There are many options for financial aid available to students wishing to learn at Life Pacific College. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. Private lenders may also make available private student loans. The financial obligations of attending Life Pacific College are on occasion covered by combining private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should start after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. It is always crucial to go over any fine print and make sense of your responsibilities.