Lancaster Bible College
Private Student Loans
Lancaster Bible College
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit offering private student loans to enrollees enrolled at Lancaster Bible College. A officer in your schools financial aid office can assist you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, in combination with possible private student loans for which you may apply.Start your application process for a private student loan to become a student at Lancaster Bible College here.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Lancaster Bible College
Once a student has used up all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan supplied by a lender to aid students to pay for the costs of their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may be included in expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the information provided here, and Lancaster Bible College does not itself provide private student loans.
To study at Lancaster Bible College, a student can look for financial aid in many different forms. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. In addition, there may also be private student loans presented through private lenders. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used together with one another to pay for the costs of attending Lancaster Bible College.
Remember, it is more desirable to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. We also implore you to review your rights and obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!