Lancaster Bible College
Private Student Loans
Lancaster Bible College
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to pupils pursuing degrees at Lancaster Bible College. The financial aid representative at Lancaster Bible College can assist in providing resources pertaining to the types of financial aid available, in addition to private student loans for which you may be eligible. Here you can kick off the application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at Lancaster Bible College. Lancaster Bible College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for here.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Lancaster Bible College
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been depleted. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. Lancaster Bible College does not offer or make private student loans, and the data provided herein should not be seen to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
To educate yourself at Lancaster Bible College, a student can seek financial aid in many different options. The U.S. Education Department distributes government student loans via the Direct Student Loans program. Private institutions may also provide private student loans. The costs of attending Lancaster Bible College are often covered by using together private and federal student loans.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and depleted all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. We also request you to review your rights and obligations.