Lakeland Community College
Private Student Loans
Lakeland Community College
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to students studying at Lakeland Community College. A officer in your schools financial aid department can help you to identify all financial aid within reach to assist you, in combination with possible private student loans for which you may apply.Start your application process for a private student loan to become a student at Lakeland Community College here.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Lakeland Community College
Additional college expenses not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. These necessary funds could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses. Lakeland Community College is not a lender of private student loans, and the data found here are not meant to be an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
To learn at Lakeland Community College, a student can look for financial aid in many different types. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. Likewise, there may also be private student loans presented through private lenders. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used in conjunction with one another to pay for the costs of attending Lakeland Community College.
The private student loan application process should start after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. We also request you to review your rights and responsibilities.