La Salle University
Private Student Loans
La Salle University
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization lending private student loans to pupils enrolled at La Salle University. A officer in your schools financial aid office can help you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can begin the application process for a private student loan to become a student at La Salle University. La Salle University’s private student loans are accessible to apply for on this page.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending La Salle University
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid options, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to help students to pay for the costs of their education. These necessary funds could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses. La Salle University does not offer or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be regarded to be a promotion of cuStudentLoans.
To educate yourself at La Salle University, a student can seek financial aid in many different types. The U.S. Education Department distributes government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are issued by private financial organizations. Federal and private student loans are often put together to help pay for the financial obligation of studying at a university such as La Salle University.
Remember, it is more desirable to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and exhausted all federal aid, grants and scholarship alternatives. It is always important to go over any fine print and understand your duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!