La Salle University
Private Student Loans
La Salle University
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization offering private student loans to enrollees enrolled at La Salle University. A financial aid counselor at La Salle University can assist you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be eligible for. Here you can kick off the loan application for a private student loan to study at La Salle University. La Salle University’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for on this page.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending La Salle University
Excess college funds needed not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Tuition, books, and living costs be among expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the information provided here, and La Salle University does not itself offer private student loans.
A student loan to learn at La Salle University can come in a variety of forms. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. In addition, there may also be private student loans offered by private lenders. The expenses of attending La Salle University are often covered by using together private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. We also encourage you to review your rights and obligations.