Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to students studying at Juniata College. A counselor in your schools financial aid office can assist you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply.begin your loan application for a private student loan to study at Juniata College here.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Juniata College
Once a student has depleted all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to aid students to pay for the costs of their education. Other funds needed not fully covered by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Juniata College does not provide or make private student loans, and the data provided herein should not be regarded to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
There are many options for financial aid accessible by students wishing to educate themselves at Juniata College. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. Private institutions may also make available private student loans. Federal and private student loans are often put together to help pay for the financial duty of attending a university such as Juniata College.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and depleted all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. Realizing your commitment by looking over documents in full is a necessity.