Private Student Loans
Pupils at Juniata College are eligible for private student loans offered by cuStudentLoans. A financial aid representative at Juniata College can help you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, in combination with any private student loans you may be eligible for.kick off your application for a private student loan to become a student at Juniata College here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Juniata College
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to assist students to pay for their educational expenses once all other financial aid has been used up. These expenses could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. Juniata College is not a supplier of private student loans, and the data found here are not meant to be an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to learn at Juniata College can come in an array of types. The U.S. Education Department offers government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. Also, there may also be private student loans offered by private lenders. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used in conjunction with one another to pay for the expenses of attending Juniata College.
It is important to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. It is always important to go over any fine print and make sense of your duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.