Joliet Junior College
Private Student Loans
Joliet Junior College
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization offering private student loans to pupils enrolled at Joliet Junior College. The financial aid representative at Joliet Junior College can assist in supplying information pertaining to the kinds of financial aid available, in addition to private student loans for which you may be qualified.begin your application process for a private student loan to study at Joliet Junior College here.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Joliet Junior College
Excess college costs not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. Tuition, books, and living costs may be included in expenses for financial aid. Joliet Junior College does not offer or make private student loans, and the information provided herein should not be regarded to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to learn at Joliet Junior College can come in an array of types. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. Private lenders may also provide private student loans. The financial obligations of attending Joliet Junior College are on occasion covered by combining private and federal student loans.
It is crucial to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. We also encourage you to review your rights and obligations.