Indiana University – Northwest
Private Student Loans
Indiana University – Northwest
Students at Indiana University – Northwest are eligible for private student loans offered by cuStudentLoans. A financial aid officer at Indiana University – Northwest can help you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be eligible for.kick off your application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at Indiana University – Northwest here.
Commence your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Indiana University – Northwest
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses once all other financial aid has been depleted. Tuition, books, and living costs be among expenses for financial aid. Indiana University – Northwest does not offer or make private student loans, and the data provided herein should not be considered to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
There are many types of financial aid available to students wishing to educate themselves at Indiana University – Northwest. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. Also, there may also be private student loans presented through private lenders. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used in conjunction with one another to pay for the expenses of attending Indiana University – Northwest.
It is significant to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. We also encourage you to review your rights and responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.