Indiana State University
Private Student Loans
Indiana State University
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to students attending classes at Indiana State University. The financial aid representative at Indiana State University can help in supplying resources pertaining to the types of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be suited. Here you can start the loan application for a private student loan to study at Indiana State University. Indiana State University’s private student loans are available to apply for on this page.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Indiana State University
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to help students to pay for the costs necessary for their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. Indiana State University is not a provider of private student loans, and the data found here are not intended to be an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
To educate yourself at Indiana State University, a student can seek financial aid in many different types. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. In addition, there may also be private student loans offered by private organizations. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used together with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Indiana State University.
It is significant to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be exhausted before applying for a private student loan. We also encourage you to review your rights and duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.