Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization contributing private student loans to enrollees enrolled at Huntingdon College. A officer in your schools financial aid building can help you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can kick off the application for a private student loan to become a student at Huntingdon College. Huntingdon College’s private student loans are accessible to apply for on this page.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Huntingdon College
Excess college costs not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the information provided here, and Huntingdon College does not itself supply private student loans.
A student loan to learn at Huntingdon College can come in an array of options. The U.S. Education Department offers government student loans via the Direct Student Loans program. Also, there may also be private student loans presented through private institutions. The financial obligations of attending Huntingdon College are often covered by using together private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. It is always significant to go over any fine print and realise your duties.