Private Student Loans
Students at Huntingdon College are suited for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. A financial aid counselor at Huntingdon College can assist you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be suited for.kick off your application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at Huntingdon College here.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Huntingdon College
Excess college funds needed not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. Other costs not fully paid in full by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Huntingdon College does not offer or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be seen to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Huntingdon College can come in an array of options. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. Likewise, there may also be private student loans provided by private institutions. The financial obligations of attending Huntingdon College are often covered through a combination of private and federal student loans.
Remember, it is more desirable to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and depleted all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. We also implore you to review your rights and duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!