Private Student Loans
Pupils at Hood College are qualified for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid representative at Hood College can assist in providing resources connected to the sorts of financial aid available, in addition to private student loans for which you may be qualified. Here you can start the application for a private student loan to study at Hood College. Hood College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for at this location.
Commence your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Hood College
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to assist students to pay for their educational expenses once all other financial aid has been depleted. Other costs not fully provided by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Hood College is not a supplier of private student loans, and the data found here are not meant to be an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to study at Hood College can come in many different options. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. There are also private student loans that are distributed by private financial organizations. The costs of attending Hood College are on occasion covered through a combination of private and federal student loans.
It is significant to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. Realizing your commitment by reviewing documents thoroughly is essential.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.