Private Student Loans
Students at Hood College are qualified for private student loans issued by cuStudentLoans. A representative in your schools financial aid building can aid you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in combination with possible private student loans for which you may apply.kick off your loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Hood College here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Hood College
Once a student has used up all other financial aid options, a private student loan is a loan supplied by a lender to assist students to pay for the costs necessary for their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may be included in expenses for financial aid. Hood College does not supply or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be considered to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to learn at Hood College can come in an array of types. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. Private institutions may also provide private student loans. The costs of attending Hood College are sometimes covered by using together private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. Realizing your commitment by reviewing documents thoroughly is crucial.