Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to enrollees attending classes at Hodges University. The financial aid counselor at Hodges University can assist in furnishing information pertaining to the types of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be eligible. Here you can kick off the loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Hodges University. Hodges University’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for on this page.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Hodges University
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to assist students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been depleted. Tuition, books, and living costs may be included in expenses for financial aid. Hodges University is not a provider of private student loans, and the facts found here are not regarded as an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
To study at Hodges University, a student can seek financial aid in many different options. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. Private lenders may also provide private student loans. Federal and private student loans are often put together to assist to pay for the financial duty of being a student at a university such as Hodges University.
Remember, it is better to apply for a private student loan subsequently following having explored and depleted all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. We also request you to review your rights and obligations.