Private Student Loans
Enrollees at Hodges University are qualified for private student loans issued by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid counselor at Hodges University can assist in providing resources pertaining to the kinds of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be qualified. Here you can kick off the loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Hodges University. Hodges University’s private student loans are available to apply for here.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Hodges University
Once a student has used up all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to help students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the points provided here, and Hodges University does not itself supply private student loans.
To learn at Hodges University, a student can look for financial aid in many different options. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. Private institutions may also issue private student loans. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to help pay for the financial responsibility of being a student at a university such as Hodges University.
It is significant to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. We also encourage you to review your rights and responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.