Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans offers private student loans to students attending classes at Gwynedd-Mercy College. A financial aid officer at Gwynedd-Mercy College can assist you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, in combination with any private student loans you may be qualified for. Here you can begin the application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at Gwynedd-Mercy College. Gwynedd-Mercy College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for at this location.
Commence your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Gwynedd-Mercy College
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been used up. These costs could include tuition, books, housing, and sometimes living expenses. Gwynedd-Mercy College is not a supplier of private student loans, and the data found here are not regarded as an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid accessible by students wishing to learn at Gwynedd-Mercy College. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. Private organizations may also make available private student loans. The costs of attending Gwynedd-Mercy College are often covered through a combination of private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should start after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. Realizing your commitment by reading through documents thoroughly is a necessity.