Private Student Loans
Pupils at Gwynedd-Mercy College are suited for private student loans issued by cuStudentLoans. A representative in your schools financial aid building can aid you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, in combination with possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can kick off the application for a private student loan to study at Gwynedd-Mercy College. Gwynedd-Mercy College’s private student loans are available to apply for here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Gwynedd-Mercy College
Once a student has used up all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to aid students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may be included in expenses for financial aid. Gwynedd-Mercy College is not a provider of private student loans, and the facts found here are not meant to be an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to study at Gwynedd-Mercy College can come in many different types. The U.S. Education Department offers government student loans via the Direct Student Loans program. Private lenders may also issue private student loans. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used in combination with one another to pay for the expenses of attending Gwynedd-Mercy College.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. Realizing your commitment by reviewing documents in full is a necessity.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.