Private Student Loans
Enrollees at Graceland University are qualified for private student loans issued by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid representative at Graceland University can assist in providing resources pertaining to the kinds of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be qualified.Start your application process for a private student loan to study at Graceland University here.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Graceland University
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan supplied by a lender to help students to pay for the costs necessary for their education. These expenses could include tuition, books, housing, and sometimes living expenses. Graceland University does not supply or make private student loans, and the data provided herein should not be regarded to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid offered to students wishing to study at Graceland University. The U.S. Education Department offers government student loans via the Direct Student Loans program. Also, there may also be private student loans provided by private organizations. Federal and private student loans are sometimes put together to help pay for the financial duty of studying at a university such as Graceland University.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. Realizing your commitment by reviewing documents thoroughly is essential.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!