Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to students pursuing degrees at Graceland University. The financial aid counselor at Graceland University can assist in supplying information pertaining to the sorts of financial aid available, in addition to private student loans for which you may be eligible.kick off your application process for a private student loan to become a student at Graceland University here.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Graceland University
Once a student has used up all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan supplied by a lender to help students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. Graceland University is not a lender of private student loans, and the facts found here are not regarded as an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Graceland University can come in many different options. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans as a part of the U.S. Education Department. There are also private student loans that are distributed by private financial organizations. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used together with one another to pay for the costs of attending Graceland University.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. Realizing your commitment by looking over documents thoroughly is crucial.