Private Student Loans
Students at Grace University are qualified for private student loans offered by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid counselor at Grace University can aid in furnishing information pertaining to the kinds of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be qualified. Here you can kick off the application process for a private student loan to become a student at Grace University. Grace University’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for here.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Grace University
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan supplied by a lender to help students to pay for the costs necessary for their education. Other costs not fully paid in full by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Grace University does not supply or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be regarded to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid available to students wishing to study at Grace University. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. Private organizations may also make available private student loans. Federal and private student loans are sometimes put together to aid in paying for the financial obligation of attending a university such as Grace University.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. It is always significant to go over any fine print and realise your responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!