Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization offering private student loans to students enrolled at Grace University. The financial aid representative at Grace University can help in providing information pertaining to the sorts of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be eligible.begin your application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Grace University here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Grace University
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to assist students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been used up. Tuition, books, and living costs may be included in expenses for financial aid. Grace University does not supply or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be seen to be a promotion of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to learn at Grace University can come in an array of options. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are issued by private financial lenders. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to aid in paying for the financial responsibility of attending a university such as Grace University.
It is crucial to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. Making sense of your commitment by reading through documents thoroughly is a necessity.