Frederick Community College
Private Student Loans
Frederick Community College
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to enrollees pursuing degrees at Frederick Community College. A financial aid representative at Frederick Community College can help you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, in combination with any private student loans you may be suited for. Here you can start the application process for a private student loan to study at Frederick Community College. Frederick Community College’s private student loans are accessible to apply for at this location.
Initiate your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Frederick Community College
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to aid students to pay for the costs necessary for their education. Other funds needed not fully paid in full by financial aid could include books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Frederick Community College does not supply or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be regarded to be a promotion of cuStudentLoans.
There are many options for financial aid available to students wishing to educate themselves at Frederick Community College. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial organizations. Federal and private student loans are often used in combination with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Frederick Community College.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. Making sense of your commitment by looking over documents thoroughly is crucial.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!