Frederick Community College
Private Student Loans
Frederick Community College
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization contributing private student loans to students enrolled at Frederick Community College. A counselor in your schools financial aid office can help you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can kick off the application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at Frederick Community College. Frederick Community College’s private student loans are available to apply for at this location.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Frederick Community College
Excess college funds needed not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Other expenses not fully covered by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Frederick Community College does not supply or make private student loans, and the data provided herein should not be considered to be a promotion of cuStudentLoans.
To educate yourself at Frederick Community College, a student can seek financial aid in many different options. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. Private institutions may also make available private student loans. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used in conjunction with one another to pay for the expenses of attending Frederick Community College.
The private student loan application process should start after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. We also encourage you to review your rights and duties.