Florida Southern College
Private Student Loans
Florida Southern College
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to enrollees pursuing degrees at Florida Southern College. A officer in your schools financial aid department can help you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can kick off the application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at Florida Southern College. Florida Southern College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for at this location.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Florida Southern College
Extra college funds needed not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. Other funds needed not fully provided by financial aid could include books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Florida Southern College does not provide or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be considered to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Florida Southern College can come in many different options. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans through the Direct Student Loans program. Likewise, there may also be private student loans provided by private lenders. The costs of attending Florida Southern College are on occasion covered by using together private and federal student loans.
It is significant to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. Making sense of your commitment by reading through documents entirely is crucial.