Florida Southern College
Private Student Loans
Florida Southern College
Students at Florida Southern College are qualified for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. A counselor in your schools financial aid office can assist you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can kick off the loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Florida Southern College. Florida Southern College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for at this location.
Commence your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Florida Southern College
Additional college funds needed not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. These necessary funds could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the information provided here, and Florida Southern College does not itself provide private student loans.
A student loan to study at Florida Southern College can come in many different options. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. Private lenders may also provide private student loans. The costs of attending Florida Southern College are sometimes covered by combining private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should start after all other alternatives for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. It is always significant to go over any fine print and make sense of your responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!