Florida Institute of Technology
Private Student Loans
Florida Institute of Technology
cuStudentLoans offers private student loans to students attending classes at Florida Institute of Technology. A officer in your schools financial aid office can help you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply.Start your application process for a private student loan to study at Florida Institute of Technology here.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Florida Institute of Technology
Once a student has used up all other financial aid options, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to assist students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. Tuition, books, and living costs be among expenses for financial aid. Florida Institute of Technology is not a supplier of private student loans, and the data found here are not intended to be an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to study at Florida Institute of Technology can come in many different forms. The U.S. Education Department offers government student loans via the Direct Student Loans program. In addition, there may also be private student loans presented through private institutions. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to help pay for the financial responsibility of being a student at a university such as Florida Institute of Technology.
It is crucial to regard that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. Realizing your commitment by looking over documents entirely is a necessity.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.