Private Student Loans
Students at Felician College are eligible for private student loans issued by cuStudentLoans. A representative in your schools financial aid office can aid you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can begin the application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at Felician College. Felician College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for at this location.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Felician College
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid options, a private student loan is a loan supplied by a lender to assist students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. These expenses could include tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. Felician College does not supply or make private student loans, and the data provided herein should not be seen to be a promotion of cuStudentLoans.
To educate yourself at Felician College, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different types. The U.S. Education Department distributes government student loans via the Direct Student Loans program. Private organizations may also provide private student loans. The expenses of attending Felician College are often covered by combining private and federal student loans.
It is crucial to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be exhausted before applying for a private student loan. We also encourage you to review your rights and obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!