Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization lending private student loans to enrollees enrolled at Felician College. A financial aid officer at Felician College can help you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, in combination with any private student loans you may be eligible for.Start your application process for a private student loan to become a student at Felician College here.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Felician College
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid options, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to help students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the points provided here, and Felician College does not itself offer private student loans.
A student loan to study at Felician College can come in an array of forms. The U.S. Education Department offers government student loans through the Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial organizations. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used together with one another to pay for the costs of attending Felician College.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. It is always significant to go over any fine print and realise your responsibilities.