Private Student Loans
Pupils at Emory University are qualified for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid counselor at Emory University can help in supplying information related to the types of financial aid available, in addition to private student loans for which you may be qualified. Here you can kick off the application for a private student loan to become a student at Emory University. Emory University’s private student loans are accessible to apply for here.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Emory University
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been exhausted. Other expenses not fully paid in full by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the points provided here, and Emory University does not itself offer private student loans.
To learn at Emory University, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different forms. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. Also, there may also be private student loans offered by private lenders. Federal and private student loans are often put together to aid in paying for the financial duty of being a student at a university such as Emory University.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. Making sense of your commitment by reviewing documents in full is essential.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!