Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit offering private student loans to students enrolled at Elmhurst College. The financial aid representative at Elmhurst College can help in providing information connected to the kinds of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be eligible. Here you can begin the loan application for a private student loan to become a student at Elmhurst College. Elmhurst College’s private student loans are available to apply for here.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Elmhurst College
Once a student has used up all other financial aid choices, a private student loan is a loan supplied by a lender to aid students to pay for the costs of their education. These expenses could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and sometimes living expenses. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the points provided here, and Elmhurst College does not itself supply private student loans.
To educate yourself at Elmhurst College, a student can seek financial aid in many different forms. The U.S. Education Department offers government student loans via the Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are distributed by private financial institutions. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to help pay for the financial duty of studying at a university such as Elmhurst College.
The private student loan application process should start after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. We also request you to review your rights and duties.