Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization contributing private student loans to pupils enrolled at Elmhurst College. The financial aid officer at Elmhurst College can help in supplying facts pertaining to the kinds of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be eligible.begin your application for a private student loan to become a student at Elmhurst College here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Elmhurst College
Additional college costs not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans supplied by private lenders. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. Elmhurst College does not offer or make private student loans, and the information provided herein should not be considered to be a promotion of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Elmhurst College can come in a variety of forms. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are issued by private financial institutions. Federal and private student loans are sometimes put together to help pay for the financial obligation of attending a university such as Elmhurst College.
It is important to regard that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. Making sense of your commitment by reviewing documents entirely is crucial.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!