Dominican University of California
Private Student Loans
Dominican University of California
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to students pursuing degrees at Dominican University of California. The financial aid officer at Dominican University of California can help in providing facts related to the kinds of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be suited. Here you can begin the loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Dominican University of California. Dominican University of California’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for at this location.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Dominican University of California
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses once all other financial aid has been depleted. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being promoted by the information provided here, and Dominican University of California does not itself offer private student loans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Dominican University of California can come in an array of types. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are issued by private financial organizations. Federal and private student loans are often put together to help pay for the financial responsibility of being a student at a university such as Dominican University of California.
Remember, it is better to apply for a private student loan once you have explored and depleted all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. We also encourage you to review your rights and responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.