Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization lending private student loans to enrollees enrolled at DePauw University. A representative in your schools financial aid office can help you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply.kick off your application for a private student loan to become a student at DePauw University here.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending DePauw University
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been exhausted. Other expenses not fully provided by financial aid could include books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. DePauw University is not a provider of private student loans, and the data found here are not intended to be an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
To learn at DePauw University, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different types. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. Private lenders may also provide private student loans. The financial obligations of attending DePauw University are often covered by combining private and federal student loans.
It is important to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be exhausted before applying for a private student loan. We also encourage you to review your rights and obligations.