Private Student Loans
Pupils at DePauw University are suited for private student loans offered by cuStudentLoans. A financial aid representative at DePauw University can help you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, in combination with any private student loans you may be suited for.Start your application for a private student loan to educate yourself at DePauw University here.
Begin your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending DePauw University
Excess college funds needed not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. These necessary funds could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. DePauw University is not a lender of private student loans, and the information found here are not intended to be an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
To learn at DePauw University, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different options. The Direct Student Loans program issues government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. Private lenders may also provide private student loans. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to help pay for the financial duty of being a student at a university such as DePauw University.
It is significant to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be exhausted before applying for a private student loan. It is always crucial to go over any fine print and make sense of your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!