Delta State University
Private Student Loans
Delta State University
Pupils at Delta State University are eligible for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. A representative in your schools financial aid office can aid you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply.Start your application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at Delta State University here.
Initiate your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Delta State University
Additional college funds needed not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Tuition, books, and living costs be among expenses for financial aid. Delta State University is not a supplier of private student loans, and the data found here are not regarded as an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
To learn at Delta State University, a student can look for financial aid in many different options. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans through the Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are distributed by private financial organizations. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used in conjunction with one another to pay for the costs of attending Delta State University.
The private student loan application process should start after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. Understanding your commitment by reading through documents thoroughly is crucial.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!