Private Student Loans
Enrollees at Dean College are suited for private student loans issued by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid representative at Dean College can help in furnishing facts connected to the kinds of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be suited. Here you can kick off the application for a private student loan to become a student at Dean College. Dean College’s private student loans are accessible to apply for here.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Dean College
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been depleted. These necessary funds could involve tuition, books, housing, and sometimes living expenses. Dean College does not offer or make private student loans, and the information provided herein should not be regarded to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
To learn at Dean College, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different forms. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial institutions. Federal and private student loans are sometimes put together to assist to pay for the financial responsibility of being a student at a university such as Dean College.
It is crucial to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. We also encourage you to review your rights and obligations.