Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to enrollees pursuing degrees at Dean College. The financial aid officer at Dean College can assist in supplying information related to the sorts of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be suited.kick off your loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Dean College here.
Begin your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Dean College
Extra college funds needed not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans supplied by private lenders. Other funds needed not fully provided by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Dean College is not a provider of private student loans, and the data found here are not intended to be an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
To educate yourself at Dean College, a student can seek financial aid in many different options. The Direct Student Loans program makes available government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial organizations. Federal and private student loans are sometimes put together to help pay for the financial obligation of being a student at a university such as Dean College.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. We also encourage you to review your rights and obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!