Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to pupils attending classes at Daemen College. The financial aid representative at Daemen College can assist in furnishing information connected to the types of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be suited. Here you can begin the application for a private student loan to study at Daemen College. Daemen College’s private student loans are accessible to apply for on this page.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Daemen College
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been exhausted. Tuition, books, and living costs be among expenses for financial aid. Daemen College is not a lender of private student loans, and the information found here are not meant to be an advertisement for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to study at Daemen College can come in many different options. The U.S. Education Department offers government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial institutions. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to assist to pay for the financial obligation of being a student at a university such as Daemen College.
It is crucial to consider that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be exhausted before applying for a private student loan. It is always crucial to go over any fine print and realise your responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!