Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to enrollees pursuing degrees at Daemen College. The financial aid counselor at Daemen College can help in providing resources connected to the sorts of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be eligible.Start your application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Daemen College here.
Initiate your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Daemen College
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid possibilities, a private student loan is a loan available through a lender to aid students to pay for the costs of their education. Tuition, books, and living costs may be included in expenses for financial aid. Daemen College does not provide or make private student loans, and the information provided herein should not be seen to be a promotion of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Daemen College can come in an array of forms. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial institutions. The costs of attending Daemen College are often covered by combining private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should start after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. It is always significant to go over any fine print and realise your duties.