CUNY Bernard M Baruch
Private Student Loans
CUNY Bernard M Baruch
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to pupils attending classes at CUNY Bernard M Baruch. A financial aid counselor at CUNY Bernard M Baruch can aid you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, in combination with any private student loans you may be suited for.Start your loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at CUNY Bernard M Baruch here.
Initiate your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending CUNY Bernard M Baruch
Once a student has used up all other financial aid options, a private student loan is a loan supplied by a lender to help students to pay for the costs of their education. Other costs not fully paid in full by financial aid could potentially be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. CUNY Bernard M Baruch is not a lender of private student loans, and the information found here are not regarded as an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
There are many types of financial aid offered to students wishing to learn at CUNY Bernard M Baruch. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. Also, there may also be private student loans presented through private organizations. The financial obligations of attending CUNY Bernard M Baruch are sometimes covered by using together private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should start after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. We also request you to review your rights and responsibilities.