CUNY Bernard M. Baruch College
Private Student Loans
CUNY Bernard M. Baruch College
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to enrollees attending classes at CUNY Bernard M. Baruch College. A financial aid representative at CUNY Bernard M. Baruch College can help you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be eligible for. Here you can start the application process for a private student loan to study at CUNY Bernard M. Baruch College. CUNY Bernard M. Baruch College’s private student loans are available to apply for here.
Commence your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending CUNY Bernard M. Baruch College
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been used up. These costs could involve tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. CUNY Bernard M. Baruch College is not a supplier of private student loans, and the facts found here are not meant to be an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
To learn at CUNY Bernard M. Baruch College, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different forms. The U.S. Education Department distributes government student loans via the Direct Student Loans program. Private lenders may also make available private student loans. The expenses of attending CUNY Bernard M. Baruch College are sometimes covered through a combination of private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. It is always crucial to go over any fine print and make sense of your duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.