Concordia University Texas
Private Student Loans
Concordia University Texas
Enrollees at Concordia University Texas are suited for private student loans offered by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid counselor at Concordia University Texas can aid in providing resources connected to the types of financial aid available, in addition to private student loans for which you may be suited.Start your application for a private student loan to study at Concordia University Texas here.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Concordia University Texas
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been exhausted. These costs could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses. Concordia University Texas does not offer or make private student loans, and the information provided herein should not be considered to be a promotion of cuStudentLoans.
To learn at Concordia University Texas, a student can inquire about financial aid in many different types. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are distributed by private financial organizations. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used in conjunction with one another to pay for the expenses of attending Concordia University Texas.
It is important to regard that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be exhausted before applying for a private student loan. It is always significant to go over any fine print and make sense of your duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!