Concordia University Texas
Private Student Loans
Concordia University Texas
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit offering private student loans to pupils enrolled at Concordia University Texas. A financial aid officer at Concordia University Texas can assist you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be eligible for.kick off your application for a private student loan to become a student at Concordia University Texas here.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Concordia University Texas
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses once all other financial aid has been exhausted. These expenses could involve tuition, books, housing, and in some instances living expenses. Concordia University Texas is not a provider of private student loans, and the facts found here are not regarded as an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to learn at Concordia University Texas can come in many different forms. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. Likewise, there may also be private student loans provided by private lenders. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to aid in paying for the financial obligation of being a student at a university such as Concordia University Texas.
The private student loan application process should begin after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. Realizing your commitment by reading through documents entirely is a necessity.