Columbia Basin College
Private Student Loans
Columbia Basin College
Pupils at Columbia Basin College are suited for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid officer at Columbia Basin College can aid in supplying information related to the types of financial aid available, in combination with private student loans for which you may be suited. Here you can begin the loan application for a private student loan to study at Columbia Basin College. Columbia Basin College’s private student loans are available to apply for at this location.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Columbia Basin College
Once a student has exhausted all other financial aid options, a private student loan is a loan offered by a lender to aid students to pay for the expenses associated with their education. These expenses could include tuition, books, housing, and on occasion living expenses. Columbia Basin College is not a lender of private student loans, and the information found here are not regarded as an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
There are many options for financial aid accessible by students wishing to learn at Columbia Basin College. The U.S. Education Department offers government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. Likewise, there may also be private student loans presented through private institutions. The costs of attending Columbia Basin College are on occasion covered through a combination of private and federal student loans.
It is significant to regard that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be exhausted before applying for a private student loan. It is always significant to go over any fine print and realise your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.