Colorado Christian University
Private Student Loans
Colorado Christian University
Enrollees at Colorado Christian University are suited for private student loans granted by cuStudentLoans. A financial aid counselor at Colorado Christian University can help you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be suited for.kick off your application for a private student loan to study at Colorado Christian University here.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Colorado Christian University
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been depleted. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. Colorado Christian University is not a lender of private student loans, and the information found here are not regarded as an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Colorado Christian University can come in many different types. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial lenders. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to assist to pay for the financial duty of attending a university such as Colorado Christian University.
Remember, it is more desirable to apply for a private student loan subsequently following having explored and depleted all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. It is always significant to go over any fine print and understand your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.