College of Saint Rose
Private Student Loans
College of Saint Rose
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization lending private student loans to pupils enrolled at College of Saint Rose. A financial aid representative at College of Saint Rose can help you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be qualified for.begin your application process for a private student loan to educate yourself at College of Saint Rose here.
Commence your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending College of Saint Rose
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to assist students to pay for their educational expenses once all other financial aid has been used up. Tuition, books, and living costs be among expenses for financial aid. College of Saint Rose does not provide or make private student loans, and the points provided herein should not be considered to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
There are many options for financial aid available to students wishing to study at College of Saint Rose. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial lenders. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used in combination with one another to pay for the expenses of attending College of Saint Rose.
Remember, it is best to apply for a private student loan AFTER you have explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship options. We also encourage you to review your rights and responsibilities.