College of Saint Rose
Private Student Loans
College of Saint Rose
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to pupils attending classes at College of Saint Rose. A financial aid representative at College of Saint Rose can aid you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be eligible for. Here you can kick off the application process for a private student loan to become a student at College of Saint Rose. College of Saint Rose’s private student loans are available to apply for at this location.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending College of Saint Rose
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been exhausted. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. College of Saint Rose does not offer or make private student loans, and the information provided herein should not be seen to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
There are many kinds of financial aid accessible by students wishing to study at College of Saint Rose. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are issued by private financial institutions. The expenses of attending College of Saint Rose are often covered by combining private and federal student loans.
It is crucial to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be exhausted before applying for a private student loan. Realizing your commitment by reading through documents entirely is a necessity.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!