College of Idaho (The)
Private Student Loans
College of Idaho (The)
Students at College of Idaho (The) are suited for private student loans issued by cuStudentLoans. A representative in your schools financial aid building can help you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, in addition to possible private student loans for which you may apply.kick off your application process for a private student loan to study at College of Idaho (The) here.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending College of Idaho (The)
Excess college funds needed not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Other expenses not fully paid in full by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the points provided here, and College of Idaho (The) does not itself supply private student loans.
To learn at College of Idaho (The), a student can look for financial aid in many different options. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans as a part of the Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial institutions. The financial obligations of attending College of Idaho (The) are often covered through a combination of private and federal student loans.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. It is always significant to go over any fine print and understand your duties.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!