College of Idaho (The)
Private Student Loans
College of Idaho (The)
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization lending private student loans to students enrolled at College of Idaho (The). A financial aid representative at College of Idaho (The) can aid you by presenting you with the options of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be qualified for.Start your application process for a private student loan to become a student at College of Idaho (The) here.
Initiate your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending College of Idaho (The)
Excess college expenses not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. These necessary funds could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and living expenses. College of Idaho (The) does not supply or make private student loans, and the information provided herein should not be seen to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to learn at College of Idaho (The) can come in a variety of options. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. In addition, there may also be private student loans provided by private institutions. Federal and private student loans are often put together to help pay for the financial responsibility of attending a university such as College of Idaho (The).
The private student loan application process should begin after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been looked into. Understanding your commitment by reading through documents in full is essential.