Clatsop Community College
Private Student Loans
Clatsop Community College
Pupils at Clatsop Community College are qualified for private student loans offered by cuStudentLoans. A financial aid counselor at Clatsop Community College can help you by presenting you with the choices of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be qualified for. Here you can start the application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Clatsop Community College. Clatsop Community College’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for here.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Clatsop Community College
Additional college funds needed not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans granted by private lenders. Tuition, books, and living costs be among expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the points provided here, and Clatsop Community College does not itself provide private student loans.
To educate yourself at Clatsop Community College, a student can look for financial aid in many different forms. The Direct Student Loans program makes available government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial institutions. Federal and private student loans are on occasion used in conjunction with one another to pay for the costs of attending Clatsop Community College.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. It is always crucial to go over any fine print and understand your responsibilities.