Clark Atlanta University
Private Student Loans
Clark Atlanta University
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization offering private student loans to enrollees enrolled at Clark Atlanta University. A financial aid counselor at Clark Atlanta University can aid you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, in addition to any private student loans you may be eligible for.kick off your application process for a private student loan to become a student at Clark Atlanta University here.
Commence your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Clark Atlanta University
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been exhausted. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. Clark Atlanta University is not a lender of private student loans, and the data found here are not intended to be an promotion for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to study at Clark Atlanta University can come in an array of types. The Direct Student Loans program makes available government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. Private lenders may also make available private student loans. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to aid in paying for the financial duty of being a student at a university such as Clark Atlanta University.
The private student loan application process should start after all other choices for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been researched. We also implore you to review your rights and duties.