Clark Atlanta University
Private Student Loans
Clark Atlanta University
cuStudentLoans offers private student loans to enrollees studying at Clark Atlanta University. A counselor in your schools financial aid office can help you to identify all financial aid within reach to assist you, in combination with possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can kick off the loan application for a private student loan to become a student at Clark Atlanta University. Clark Atlanta University’s private student loans are accessible to apply for at this location.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Clark Atlanta University
A private student loan is a loan issued by a financial institution to help students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been used up. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. Clark Atlanta University is not a provider of private student loans, and the data found here are not meant to be an endorsement for cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Clark Atlanta University can come in an array of forms. The U.S. Education Department may make available federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are issued by private financial organizations. Federal and private student loans are often used together with one another to pay for the financial obligations of attending Clark Atlanta University.
It is significant to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. It is always significant to go over any fine print and make sense of your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!