Central Connecticut State University
Private Student Loans
Central Connecticut State University
cuStudentLoans is a nonprofit organization lending private student loans to pupils enrolled at Central Connecticut State University. A representative in your schools financial aid office can aid you to identify all financial aid offered to assist you, as well as possible private student loans for which you may apply.Start your application process for a private student loan to become a student at Central Connecticut State University here.
Initiate your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Central Connecticut State University
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to assist students to pay for their educational expenses as soon as all other financial aid has been used up. These necessary funds could pertain to tuition, books, housing, and on occasion living expenses. Central Connecticut State University does not supply or make private student loans, and the data provided herein should not be seen to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
To educate yourself at Central Connecticut State University, a student can look for financial aid in many different options. The U.S. Education Department may issue federal student loans via their Direct Student Loans program. There are also private student loans that are issued by private financial lenders. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used together with one another to pay for the expenses of attending Central Connecticut State University.
The private student loan application process should set about after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. It is always important to go over any fine print and realise your responsibilities.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
What They're Saying
I feel better about using smaller companies rather than big banks that charge you an arm and a leg. I love knowing that I'm going to pay off my debt sooner!
University of Virgina
They consolidated my loans to a lower monthly payment. The customer service was great. Very quick response time when waiting for approval! I can finally breath! I am still working to pay off my student loans, but I also have enough cash to pay my rent and other bills!
Penn State University
What Will My Monthly Payment Be?
Sign up for our Financial Guidance Newsletter
Find out the latest news about student loans and be alerted to important deadlines.