Cascadia Community College
Private Student Loans
Cascadia Community College
Enrollees at Cascadia Community College are qualified for private student loans offered by cuStudentLoans. The financial aid officer at Cascadia Community College can aid in providing facts related to the types of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be qualified. Here you can kick off the application process for a private student loan to become a student at Cascadia Community College. Cascadia Community College’s private student loans are accessible to apply for at this location.
Initiate your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Cascadia Community College
Extra college expenses not covered by other forms of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. Cascadia Community College does not supply or make private student loans, and the information provided herein should not be considered to be an endorsement of cuStudentLoans.
To learn at Cascadia Community College, a student can seek financial aid in many different forms. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans through the U.S. Education Department. There are also private student loans that are available from private financial organizations. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to aid in paying for the financial responsibility of being a student at a university such as Cascadia Community College.
Remember, it is better to apply for a private student loan subsequently following having explored and used up all federal aid, grants and scholarship choices. Realizing your commitment by reviewing documents entirely is crucial.