Cascadia Community College
Private Student Loans
Cascadia Community College
cuStudentLoans supplies private student loans to enrollees pursuing degrees at Cascadia Community College. A officer in your schools financial aid building can assist you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, in combination with possible private student loans for which you may apply.Start your loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Cascadia Community College here.
Commence your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Cascadia Community College
Excess college funds needed not covered by other options of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans issued by private lenders. Tuition, books, and living costs may be included in expenses for financial aid. Cascadia Community College does not provide or make private student loans, and the information provided herein should not be considered to be a promotion of cuStudentLoans.
To learn at Cascadia Community College, a student can look for financial aid in many different options. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans as a part of their Direct Student Loans program. Also, there may also be private student loans provided by private institutions. Federal and private student loans are on occasion put together to aid in paying for the financial responsibility of studying at a university such as Cascadia Community College.
It is crucial to regard that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be used up before applying for a private student loan. Understanding your commitment by looking over documents in full is crucial.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!