Cardinal Stritch University
Private Student Loans
Cardinal Stritch University
cuStudentLoans provides private student loans to enrollees attending classes at Cardinal Stritch University. The financial aid officer at Cardinal Stritch University can help in providing resources connected to the sorts of financial aid available, as well as private student loans for which you may be suited. Here you can begin the loan application for a private student loan to educate yourself at Cardinal Stritch University. Cardinal Stritch University’s private student loans are obtainable to apply for here.
Start your application for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Cardinal Stritch University
A private student loan is a loan provided by a financial institution to assist students to pay for their educational expenses once all other financial aid has been depleted. Tuition, books, and living costs be among expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being advertised by the information provided here, and Cardinal Stritch University does not itself offer private student loans.
There are many kinds of financial aid accessible by students wishing to study at Cardinal Stritch University. The U.S. Education Department makes available government student loans via the Direct Student Loans program. Likewise, there may also be private student loans provided by private organizations. The expenses of attending Cardinal Stritch University are sometimes covered by combining private and federal student loans.
It is significant to see that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. Making sense of your commitment by looking over documents in full is crucial.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!