Private Student Loans
cuStudentLoans is a not-for-profit organization offering private student loans to students enrolled at Capitol College. A financial aid representative at Capitol College can assist you by presenting you with the selections of financial aid available to you, as well as any private student loans you may be eligible for. Here you can begin the application process for a private student loan to become a student at Capitol College. Capitol College’s private student loans are accessible to apply for at this location.
Start your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Capitol College
A private student loan is a loan lent out by a financial institution to aid students to pay for their educational expenses after all other financial aid has been depleted. Tuition, books, and living costs may also be expenses for financial aid. cuStudentLoans is not being endorsed by the points provided here, and Capitol College does not itself provide private student loans.
To educate yourself at Capitol College, a student can seek financial aid in many different forms. The U.S. Education Department may offer federal student loans issued from their Direct Student Loans program. Also, there may also be private student loans presented through private lenders. Federal and private student loans are sometimes used in conjunction with one another to pay for the costs of attending Capitol College.
The private student loan application process should start after all other options for scholarships, grants and federal aid have been explored. It is always significant to go over any fine print and realise your obligations.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!