Private Student Loans
Students at Capitol College are qualified for private student loans issued by cuStudentLoans. A representative in your schools financial aid building can aid you to identify all financial aid available to assist you, in combination with possible private student loans for which you may apply. Here you can kick off the application process for a private student loan to study at Capitol College. Capitol College’s private student loans are available to apply for on this page.
Initiate your inquiry for a private student loan here.
Main Program Features
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills
- Quick approval once we receive your completed application
- Cosigner release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
- Zero Origination Fees for all qualified student borrowers
- Competitive Interest Rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan if you find a better option
Eligibility & Credit Requirements
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Borrower must be a member or join a federal credit union during the online application process
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy cosigner for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
Additional Information About Private Loans for Students Attending Capitol College
Excess college funds needed not covered by other types of financial aid may be taken care of by private student loans, which are loans supplied by private lenders. Other costs not fully paid in full by financial aid might be books, living expenses and a portion of tuition. Capitol College does not supply or make private student loans, and the information provided herein should not be considered to be an advertisement of cuStudentLoans.
A student loan to educate yourself at Capitol College can come in a variety of types. The Direct Student Loans program offers government student loans via the U.S. Education Department. Private organizations may also provide private student loans. The financial obligations of attending Capitol College are on occasion covered by using together private and federal student loans.
It is crucial to regard that all scholarships, grants and federal aid options should be depleted before applying for a private student loan. It is always important to go over any fine print and make sense of your obligations.